PLEASE NOTE: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you access one of these web sites, you are leaving our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the web sites you are linking to. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, web sites, information and programs made available through this website.
- Social security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- Convert discretionary expenses to savings
- Becoming a millionaire
- How long will it take to double my money?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What will my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my return?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- Federal income tax calculator
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- What is my tax-equivalent yield?
- Tax refund estimator
- Tax freedom day
Home & Mortgage
- Comprehensive mortgage calculator
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Compare an interest-only versus traditional mortgage
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- Advantages of the Coverdell ESA.
- Advantages of a 529 College Savings Plan
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
- Should I pay down debt or invest more?
- How long will my money last?
- Historical inflation – Compare purchasing power
Credit & Debt
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- What is the balance owing on my loan?
- Which is better, cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra debt payments?
- Should I pay off debts or invest the money?